Sending imaging studies to SAFEGUARD is affordable and easy!
Our simple 3 Step Process gets your x-rays and advanced imaging studies read without a lot of hassle for you or your staff!
- Fill out the Patient Release/Authorization Form with patient signature for each patient and provide pertinent medical history and payment information. Multiple patient x-rays/MRI’s/CT’s may be placed in one envelope if sending in plain films.
- We only bill personal injury claims directly. All other services must be paid for via our cash fee schedule. Please call our office for our fee schedule.
- We are in network with many major third party payers both in and out of the state of Kentucky.
- We offer a time of service discount for prompt cash payment.
- We can tailor a payment plan to fit the needs of your office.
- We offer a substantially discounted cash rate for bulk x-ray interpretation and digital submission of images.
- We accept all major credit cards as well as business and personal checks.
- Place mailing label on an x-ray mailer envelope.
- Place completed Patient Release/Authorization Form(s) and x-rays/advanced imaging into x-ray mailer envelope and secure envelope.
- Digital Images may be uploaded to our secure online PACS service, and Patient Release forms may be faxed or emailed to us. Call us today to get started.
- For your convenience, we provide an X-ray Tracking Log for you to fill out in order to keep track of x-rays leaving your office for interpretation.
- Drop off x-ray mailer envelope to your local post office or hand directly to your mail carrier. It’s simple and easy!
- We will ship your images via United States Priority Mail and receive them in 1-3 business days.
- Urgent reads may be self-shipped to us via overnight mail or local drop off for STAT interpretation.
- You may also drop off x-rays and advanced imaging to our office locally for standard and urgent interpretation.